Covid-19 … Help us Help you!
- Appointments: We ask that guests remain seated during appointments to assist with social distancing.
- Face Coverings: Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings but not required. Employees will continue to wear face coverings.
- Guest counts: Guests are limited to 4 per bridal appointment and can not be “switched out” during appointments.
- Hands: We ask our stylist & guests to wash their hands/use a sanitizer before each appointment.
- Guest precautions: We will ask any guests showing or exhibiting symptoms to leave.
- Guest areas: All appointments will be held in private viewing areas, we ask that guests remain in these areas during the appointment to limit guest counts in lobby area.
- Common areas: We ask that while waiting in lobby or other common areas of the store, guests practice social distancing from others not in their group or party.
- Gowns: We ask that only the bride & her stylist handle any bridal gowns to limit touch points.
- Gown Cleaning: Each area/all merchandise used will be cleaned after each appointment.
- Store Cleaning: The entire store will be cleaned using appropriate cleaners after closing each day.
For questions about our COVID-19 protocols, or special requests for high risk individuals, please call for more information.
Thank you! We appreciate your cooperation during this time.