Possibly The Best Job In The Wedding Industry
Do you love Sales and Working one on one with clients? Are you a positive, genuine, hard-working person who is willing to be a part of the day every woman dreams about? Let’s skip right ahead to the center of this great opportunity. Bliss Bridal Salon is located in Fort Worth, Texas and is looking for someone who is willing to grow with the store and help brides all throughout the metroplex and beyond. At Bliss, we offer more than just wedding dresses, we believe in creating experiences. Though this job might sound like all rainbows and unicorns there is more than what meets the eye.
I regret to inform you, every job has its rough edges.
- This is a selling job, meaning the pay is hourly combined with sales based commission.
- The harder you work, the more you will get out of it.
- Our “Game Days” are Saturdays and Sundays. These are the days we take the week to prepare for. Be ready to work hard on the most relaxed days of the week. Weekends are required
Now, let’s talk about the good parts
- This job is arguably one of the most important pieces to any bride’s big day. You will get to work with brides and their families to solve the puzzle of the perfect dress for the biggest day of their lives.
- We are huge about working hard and seeing the results. In order to work at Bliss Bridal, you have to love to see the results of a job well done.
- Say goodbye to that boring desk job. This job requires you to be on your feet and talk to people of all kinds. This keeps your day from being boring and just watching the clock tick away. Here, we are often shocked to see the time fly as fast as it does
- You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every day, you will run through a to-do list of things. Fun, but also necessary, stuff to keep the salon running.
- You will be talking a lot. So you need to enjoy small talk and bonding with the brides and their families.
- You will be walking, sometimes up and down the stairs multiple times a day. You need to be comfortable on your feet and ready for a full day of hard work.
- Ready to learn. There is always something new to learn about the bridal industry or the selling world. The phrase “you learn something new everyday” is taken quite literally here.
- We love to help people feel like their best self! Everyone on our team has the same goal: to help the bride feel their best on the biggest day of her life.
In short, your job is to help a bride piece together the puzzle of what her dream dress is, all the while keeping the family and friends that she has brought with her a part of the journey as well. We love to help everyone feel their best and be the most confident they can be!
In addition to being a detail-oriented person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detail-oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position in the subject line of the email you must include “Fairy Gown Mother”. To apply, email to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your resume and a cover letter telling us more about why you feel you are the perfect person for this!
We cannot wait to meet you!
The Bliss Stylist Team